The Purpose of Back Country Horsemen of Utah is
- To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses and mules in America's back country and wilderness.
- To work to ensure the public lands remain open to recreational pack and saddle stock use.
- To assist the agencies responsible for the management of public lands.
- To educate, encourage and solicit active participation in wise and sustaining use of back country resources by horsemen and the general public, commensurate with our heritage.
- To foster and encourage the formation of new chapters of Back Country Horsemen throughout Utah.
Chairman: Richard Webb | 801-564-1126 | Email me
Vice Chairman: Lisa Caddy | 801-403-4216 | Email me
National Director: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | Email me
Secretary: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | Email me
Treasurer: Freddy Dunn | 435-862-6181 | Email me
Communications Chair: Amanda Heinritz | 435-640-7799 | Email me
Education Chair: Wayne Ludington | 435 650-3639 | Email me
Public Lands Chair: Rod Player | 435-653-2440 | Email me
Volunteer Hours Chairman: Richard Webb | 801-564-1126 | Email me
Webmaster: James Hurt | 801-425-3790 | email@example.com
Past Chairman: Wayne Ludington | 435 650-3639 | Email me
National Delegate: Craig Allen | 801-388-1175 | Email me
National Delegate: Rod Player | 435-553-2440| Email me
Visit BCHU FaceBook Page